Apple’s iPad Pros have come to be a really good substitute to Macbooks or any laptops for that matter. Isn’t it amazing that you can do all sorts of stuff on your iPad that you only thought was possible to accomplish in a laptop?
However, an iPad can only do so much and it also has its limitations. One of which is, there are not really many available ports for other devices or cords to plug into. As you noticed, there is only one lightning port or USB-C port (for newer iPad Pros) that is only meant for charging.
So, have you ever wondered how students and professionals alike work with so many cords plugged into an iPad? Well, the secret is an iPad docking station.
Baseus 6-in-1 iPad Docking Station
I can understand that not many people are familiar or even used to seeing an iPad docking station. But once you get to know its wonders, you will see that it is such a small yet powerful accessory to your iPad.
Imagine, being asked to do a report for your class but the topics that you need to do a report on is a flash drive. How are you going to transfer such files on your iPad or even view it?
Well, that is where an iPad docking station comes into the picture. And it’s not just any ordinary docking station but the one from Baseus that a 6-in-1 functionality.
In this article, we will discuss the importance of the Baseus 6-in-1 iPad docking station. We don’t know, this might be the next thing you will be needing in order to be efficient with your iPad.
Baseus iPad docking station is a small device that has multiple ports for multiple cords. It has a Mac-style design that goes perfectly with your iPad Pros.
Simply latch on the Baseus iPad docking station on your iPad then plug the USB-C cord in the port at the bottom of the iPad. Its design goes perfectly with your iPad and it’s as if it’s really part of the device.
What’s good with the Baseus iPad docking station is that it has 6 different ports for different cords or uses. You can be assured that there will a port for your every need.
- USB 3.0 port – has 5Gbps super-speed for a lightning-speed data transfer
- Built-in SD card slot – allows for easy access to data and files from universal SD cards
- Micro SD memory card – quickly reads files from universal micro SD cards
- USB-C charging port – delivers up to 60W power which helps in quickly charging your iPad even while using other ports
- 4K HDMI – supports high-resolution display for hassle-free presentations, video conference, and even for movie-watching
- 3.5mm headphone jack – you can listen to music and charge your iPad simultaneously
So, that is basically what this beast can do and there are a lot of advantages that go with the Baseus 6-in-1 iPad docking station.
1. Promotes work efficiency – With the multiple ports, there will surely be no interrupted work. If you need files from a flash drive, Baseus has got you covered. What’s more, is that you can use all the ports simultaneously.
2. Lightweight and portable – The Baseus iPad docking station is very lightweight and portable so it is so easy to carry around. You will not have to worry about sporting another accessory because it does not add on weight along with your other stuff.
3. Chic design – You won’t have to worry about it blending in the wrong way with your iPad Pro. Because of its Mac-style design, you can be assured that it blends well with your iPad.
Looking at the advantages, I bet you can’t wait to get your hands on this device. But, just to make the game fair and square, let’s examine its disadvantages too.
1. Extra cost – There is no denying that a brand-new iPad can cost you a fortune. So, factor in an additional iPad docking station, I’m just not sure whether some are willing to shell out a few hundred bucks.
2. Additional accessory – The reason why many people are now opting for an iPad is that it is more lightweight and smaller than regular laptops. So for those people, carrying an additional accessory would also be an additional burden.
It is perfectly normal for something to have its own advantages/cons and disadvantages/pros. And since either way, you will have to shell out resources, it is only fitting that you weigh in its cons and pros so you will come up with a decision that you will not regret.
Baseus iPad docking station alternatives
Are you looking for more options? Do not worry, the internet is up to the brim with all the alternatives if you don’t want to get the Baseus iPad hub. Here are our choices that you can totally check out.
1. Omars 9-in-1 iPad Docking Station
Are the six ports not enough? Then level it up to nine ports. Omars offers a 9-in-1 docking station that is perfect for your iPad. The more ports, the more devices can be plugged in, the more work can be done.
- 3 USB-A 3.0 ports
- HDMI 4K port
- SD card slot
- Micro SD card slot
- USB-C port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet port
Omars 9-in-1 docking hub has stable output so you can be assured that even if all ports are used altogether, they will still work as fast. It is engineered with temperature and short-circuits so you work in peace without having to think your devices getting damaged.
2. ICZI 12-in-1 Docking Station
If still, the nine ports did not suit your need, then hop on the ICZI train for a 12-in-1 docking hub. If you are one busy-bee then this is the one for you.
With so many ports, for sure all of your work will get done in no time. Additionally, it is also compatible with laptops and not just iPads. So, if you are having trouble with only two USB-C ports on your Macbook, then this will surely solve that problem.
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- 2 USB 3.0 ports
- SD card slot
- Micro SD card slot
- VGA port (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz)
- 4K HDMI (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz)
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Ethernet port
- 2 USB-C ports
Now there is every port for your every need. The zinc alloy body helps to avoid electronic components damage. Plus, it ensures that all the ports work independently. And most importantly, it ensures over-current protection.
Accessorize your iPad with a docking station
Accessories are supposed to beautify our devices and help with making our experience a lot better. For me, if that did not fit the criteria then why waste your money on it.
It is true that these accessories could really cost you additional bucks. But if the uses weigh a lot heavier than the cost, then it is a good buy.
iPad docking hubs really expand the device’s usage. If you are looking for hubs, look no further. This article has got you fully covered!
Were you able to find the iPad docking station that fits you? Did this article help you in deciding? Let us know in the comment section below!