Our iPhones are more than just ordinary devices for us. They hold personal and private information as well as memorable files like photos, videos, voice memos and much more. It’s amazing just how much you can access with just the click of a button (or the tap of a screen).
Just like any other electronic device, our iPhones are prone to damage or failure. Whether the damage is due to an unsuccessful software update or water damage, it’s devastating. Maybe your iPhone was stolen and accidentally reset, and in just a flash you lose all your precious data.
No matter how much you take care of your iPhone, problems can still arise. But not to worry, there is a solution to that problem, no matter how it came about. In this article, we will discuss the 5 best iPhone recovery apps and software.
How To Protect iPhone Data
Most iPhone users automatically perform backups for their data into the cloud, that way their data can still be saved when problems like this arise. But for those users who have not backed up their iPhone data, these apps might just be your only solution.
Related: Backup iPhone data
What To Look For: iPhone Recovery Apps
Don’t get too excited to recover your lost data. First of all, there are things that you need to consider before choosing the right app and software. Some of these apps cost money, and you don’t want it to go to waste.
1. Device Compatibility
Before spending a dime on anything, this is the one thing you must make sure of. There are many iPhone recovery apps that can cater to many generations of iPhone.
Evaluate your own device. You need to know the model and running iOS.
Computers are sometimes needed for these iPhone recovery apps to work. Hence, the software must also be compatible with your computer. You would be surprised that not all apps have a Mac version and vice versa.
If you are not careful you might end up purchasing an app that doesn’t support your computer’s operating system!
2. Software Recovery Methods
There are three known recovery methods for apps like this, recover data by scanning directly the iPhone, recover from iTunes backup and recover from iCloud backup.
The importance for having more methods for recovering iPhone data is that a certain method may not apply to you.
You may find that some of these apps and software can be pretty expensive. Many apps offer a free trial with limited features and will only offer the full version once purchased.
The functionalities and features of this software is also something to take into consideration, especially before purchasing the full version.
5 Best iPhone Data Recovery Apps and Softwares
This one is among the best iPhone data recovery apps out there. It recovers directly from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud, exactly what every user wants.
Whether pictures were accidentally deleted, iPhone was reset, or iPhone encounters software failure, they guarantee data recovery.
Even better, the software supports all generations of iPhones. It recovers files from many apps like contacts, notes, reminders, messages, WhatsApp and so much more.
- Software supports Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Seamlessly recovers lost data from iPhone, iTunes and iCloud.
- Safely recovers lost data.
- Has a user-friendly interface that makes recovering of data with ease.
- Offers 30-day trial to users.
Like the name itself, iMobie’s PhoneRescue app might just be your salvation. Bring back your lost iPhone data with this app with a few easy steps.
It makes recovering your lost files easy for both iOS and Android devices. This software also has a good success rate for recovering lost data on iPhones.
Special features include:
- Easy user navigation with its friendly interface.
- Recovers data from more than 20 iOS apps such as, contacts, messages, photos, videos, WhatsApp and other messaging apps.
- Guarantees efficient and speedy recovery of files
- Offers a 60-day money back guarantee. You can get a refund if the software has failed to recover your iPhone data.
The very least thing we want after losing our data is to break our iPhones too. With Aiseesoft Fonelab, it guarantees secure, fast, and reliable data recovery.
It is designed with only user satisfaction in mind. It supports iPhones from the 5 series and even the Xs series.
Additionally, it recovers data from all kinds and possible scenarios like water damage, broken hardware, unsuccessful software update and much more. Below are just some of the software’s special features.
- Recovers data from almost all iOS apps.
- Easy recovery steps to ensure user convenience.
- Fast, reliable, and secure recovery of data through direct iPhone scanning, iTunes and iCloud.
- Supports both Windows and Mac operating systems.
When looking for the iPhone data recovery apps, EaseUS Mobisaver is always on the list. This software is equipped with tools that will surely bring back lost iPhone data.
Get your lost files back in no time in 3 easy steps. Below are just some of their features:
- 100% safe, secure and easy to use.
- Supports both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Recovers files from almost every possible scenario – even encrypted files.
- Also recovers data from other storage devices like memory cards, flash drives, external drives and much more.
- Has a preview feature that allows you to view the data before recovering it.
- Offers a free trial of software.
iMyFone D-Back is a go-to when it comes to iPhone data recovery apps. It introduces a new recovery method called ‘Smart Recovery’. It is a method made easy for users who know little about technology. Now that’s a major plus!
It’s definitely the solution to your lost data dilemma. It guarantees a faster-than-ever recovery process unlike other software on the market.
The special features are below:
- Has 4 methods for higher chances of data recovery.
- Supports all generations of iPhones, iPads, and iPods.
- Supports many iOS apps like photos, contacts, voices memos, notes, messages as well as other messaging apps.
- It also supports encrypted backups.
- Offers a free trial for users.
Lost iPhone Data? No problem!
All of the listed software above guarantee recovery of lost iPhone data. I recommend that you also do your own research to know which software best suits you.
For what it’s worth, these iPhone data recovery apps are packed with features and tools that will surely get your hands back on your precious data!
Did you find this article helpful? Do you know any more iPhone data recovery apps? Make sure to comment down in the box below!