We dress up our iPads with cases to protect it from scratches and damages. And iPad screen protectors are another way of ensuring our iPads are well protected.
It is no secret that Apple products are hella expensive. So, as users, we would do everything for these devices to be as scratch-free as possible. Unfortunately, the first thing to get scratched out so easily is the huge screen display.
Luckily, the internet is full to the brim with products that can ensure our devices’ protection.
In this article, we will give out the list of iPad screen protectors that will make sure your iPad stays and feels brand new.
Types of iPad Screen Protectors
An iPad screen protector’s only purpose is to literally protect the iPad’s screen. Well, that is already obvious and given fact. But what if I tell that that’s not only it?
To the amazement of many, there are quite a few types of iPad screen protectors for different purposes. Don’t worry, we will go over it one by one in full detail.
But before that, let us first learn of the various materials that are used for screen protectors.
- TPU Plastic – Scratch protection only
- Tempered glass – Offers protection against scratches and impacts
- PET plastic – Covers basic scratch protection
- Multi-layered screen protector – Durable material and can withstand different amounts of shock
And because of the various materials, you will find that the screen protectors differ in appearance.
Ultra-clear iPad screen protectors
This has got to be the most common type of screen protector that is used by many people. It is highly transparent so it provides a sharp and very clear view of the screen. The good thing about it these screen protectors can block UV rays.
Usually, these screen protectors also come with non-adhesive silicone back which makes it easier to take off and replace.
1. XIRON 12.9-inch iPad Pro Screen Protector
With XIRON iPad screen protector, it does not feel like there is something on the screen at all. It is paper-like thin that’s why it will feel like you are just writing or touching it straight to the screen.
- Matte surface for a no-glare feature to suppress light reflection
- A high-sensitive feature so it still super smooth that is perfect for writing and sketching
- Features PET plastic film
The XIRON iPad screen protector is very easy to install, so you don’t have to call in an expert to change it. You can definitely do it yourself.
2. SPARIN 3-Pack 12.9-inch iPad Pro Screen Protectors
When protecting our devices, we tend to go all out. And if you are going to spend in order to protect your iPad, then you might as well go to tempered glass iPad screen protectors.
It does not only protect your iPad from scratches but also for impacts. Of course, accidents do happen and the very least thing we can do is to prepare.
- Comes with 3 iPad screen protectors
- Apple Pencil-compatible
- Engineered with a double shield to ensure total protection of iPad Pro
Anti-glare iPad screen protectors
Ever worked outdoors and couldn’t see into your iPad screen because of the sunlight reflecting? Then you should get an anti-glare iPad screen protector.
This screen protector is ideal when using your iPads outdoors as it blocks the glare from the UV rays. In addition to being scratch-resistant, it also prevents fingerprint coating.
1. Ywhero 2-pack 9.7-inch iPad screen protectors
The Ywhero is specifically made for 9.7-inch 5th/6th generation iPads. Now, you do not have to worry about using your iPad outdoors anymore. Clearly see what you are working on without having to squint.
- Anti-blue light feature eliminates excessive blue light exposure
- Has hydrophobic and oleophobic screen coating that protects against sweat, oil, and water residue
- Real-touch sensitivity allows for flawless touchscreen accuracy
2. Entwth 2-Pack 12.9-inch iPad Pro screen protectors
The good thing about the Entwth screen protector is that it has full-coverage protection. You can be assured that every nook and cranny of your iPad Pro stays protected.
It blocks 90% of the blue light and 98% UV blockage to minimize straining of the eyes while using your gadget. Despite being a tempered glass, it is very thin so it is still comfortable to write or type in.
- Ultra-thin that is comfortable to type in
- Very durable that protects the iPad from scratches and even accidental drops
- Filters blue light
- Block harmful UV rays
Privacy iPad screen protectors
Privacy is everything. Of course, you don’t want your work being watched by some prying eyes. If so, then you will need to dress up your iPad with a privacy iPad screen protector.
This screen protector is perfect for people who want to secure their information and want to keep nosy people at bay. Wanna know the secret?
At any other angle, the iPad screen will appear black. The device has to be viewed straight on, so you can clearly see the screen.
1. Arxon 12.9-inch iPad Pro screen protector
The Arxon privacy screen protector is perfect for users who want to protect the information on their iPads. The screen protector limits the viewing angle to +/- 30 degrees.
Arxon does not only protect your data but also your eyes from the harmful UV rays. Furthermore, it blocks blue light of up to 30% that avoids straining the eyes.
- Has an anti-glare feature that suppresses light reflection
- Made up of scratch-resistant materials
2. Filmext 12.9-inch iPad Pro anti-glare screen protector
If you are looking for high-quality and anti-glare screen protectors, then look no further. Filmext gives you a high-grade easily removed screen protector for your precious iPad Pro.
The black screen has a removable silicone seal that comes off easily and ensures a bubble-free screen. Angle your view and the screen will turn black in an instant.
- Made up of high-grade materials that can withstand drops and prevent scratches
- Protects eyes from the harmful UV rays and blocks blue light
Finally, the Filmext screen protector is perfect for business meetings, open-style offices, and many more, when you don’t want confidential information to get leaked.
Protection is better than cure!
Any product that has an Apple label is already expected to be very expensive. Especially with the latest products, you can be assured that to some they will cost a fortune.
And with that price tag, the very last thing you want to happen is to damage it. So, if you are looking for a way to further protect your iPad then screen protectors are the way to go.
Did you find this article helpful? Which of the screen protectors mentioned above fits you? Write down your comments and thoughts about this article!